Dr. William Adams and his qualified staff pride themselves on taking care of each and every patient by focusing on your wellbeing. Your satisfaction is always our top priority and we always go above and beyond in working with your insurance company.
• 1996 : Graduated from Mount Saint Mary’s College cum laude
• 2000 : Graduated from University of Maryland Dental School with honors
• 2001 : Completed general practice residency at Christiana Care Hospital in Wilmington,
• 2003: Certificate in endodontics from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry
• September 2004 : Opened Waynesboro Endodontics
• November 2011 : Diplomate, American Board of Endodontics
Outside of his professional endodontics practice. Dr. Adams has been married to his beautiful wife, May-Lin, for 15 years. Together they have four children: Emma, Megan, Olivia, and William. Dr Adams is also a farmer, raising all natural grass fed beef and pastured pork, in an environmentally friendly manor.
We provide third party financing on our procedures for patients who qualify.
Enjoy same day emergency service.